Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Rich & Keri's Wedding


Keri and her maid of honor, bridesmaids, and jr. bridesmaid. I loved how their dresses were all different and yet looked so well together!
Keri looks so pretty!

This was a fun shot suggested by Keri! I love her smile as the girls try to hold her back from entering the sanctuary...just kidding around!


Keri's dress was beautiful...



Keri and her son, Keifer... I think he thinks he is getting too big to be setting on his mom's lap, but he did it for Keri... after a little persuasion! He is so cute!
Keri had told me when we first met that Keifer was going to walk her down the aisle at the wedding. She felt he was getting married as much as she, and she wanted him to have a big part in the wedding! I remember thinking how true... and sweet that would be... He did a wonderful job!



No comments: